As a hub for Northern Nevada and South Central Idaho, Twin Falls regularly attracts approximately 250,000 customers to the area — which means many job opportunities for workers.
Employment Rate. Our employment rate is an incredibly healthy 97 percent.
Major Employers. In recent years, Twin Falls has attracted major national retailers and manufacturers — in fact, Twin Falls is one of the top food producers in all of the United States. Our major employers include:
- Amalgamated Sugar (food production)
- Bridgeview Estates (health care)
- C3 Customer Contact Channels (customer service)
- Chobani (food production)
- College of Southern Idaho (education)
- ConAgra (agriculture)
- Costco (retail)
- Glanbia Nutritionals (food production)
- Lineage Logistics (warehousing/storage)
- Independent Meat (food production)
- Jayco RV (recreation/leisure)
- BBSI (staffing)
- Clif Bar (food production)
- St. Luke’s Magic Valley Regional Medical Center (healthcare)
- Walmart (retail)
Wages and Income. The per capita income in Twin Falls rose 24 percent over the past decade, making it one of the fastest growing economic regions in the state. Average wages range from $12,993 per year in the leisure and hospitality industry to $67,729 per year in the mining industry.