We are a group of young professionals dedicated to fostering relationship building, leadership development, and civic engagement among young professionals in the Twin Falls, Idaho area.
Many of our members are new to the area and know what it’s like to figure out how to navigate the city, find ways to meet people, and learn more about the unique opportunities the Magic Valley provides. The Magic Valley “lifers” of the group seek to help newcomers while developing a network of fellow professionals and becoming more involved in civic responsibility.
“What do Twin Falls’ young professionals do after work? Some of them are starting a non-profit.” Check out our feature in the Times-News!
We meet once a month to share leadership development ideas, explore current events, and discover opportunities for growth. Make sure to follow along on our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest events!
Some of our activities include:
- Weekly happy hours to network and make new friends.
- Tours of local companies. Past tours have included Clif Bar, Glanbia and First Federal Community Bank.
- Hosting professional development events and speakers.
- Volunteering with local non-profit organizations and at events in the region.
- Providing access to career, educational and leadership resources.
- Team building events.
Want to get involved? Join us for our monthly meeting or weekly happy hours, or get in touch!